Do you have someone #missingfromthetable this Christmas? Regent Shopping Centre is giving one lucky family the chance to bring that loved one home, covering the cost of return transport from wherever they are in the world.
Enter by the 27th November 2019 and tell us why we should bring your loved one home for Christmas. The winner will be announced on the 30th November 2019.
- Prize will cover the cost of return transport for one person up to the value of £4,000.
- Travel must take place ahead of Christmas Day 2019 in the month of December.
- Transport must be economy class and be booked no later than the 3rd December via Regent Shopping Centre personnel
- Prize winner must arrive at Glasgow Train Station or Glasgow Airport.
- The Prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
- Should the total value of the Prize not be required for travel, there is no cash alternative.
- Regent Shopping Centre accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with the Prize and not specifically included in the prize (including, without limitation, additional travel, accommodation etc)
- It is the responsibility of the entrant to inform the nominee that they have entered a competition on their behalf.
- It is the responsibility of the entrant and nominee to ensure work arrangements can adequately accommodate travel at Christmas.
- Only one entry per person.
- Employees or agencies of Regent Shopping Centre and Lambert Smith Hampton, or anyone else connected with the Competition may not enter.
- Entrants into the Competition shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
- The winner will be required to take part in promotional activity related to the Competition and the winner shall participate in such activity on Regent Shopping Centre’s reasonable request. The winner consents to the use by Regent Shopping Centre and its related companies, both before or after the closing date of the Competition for an unlimited time, of the winner’s voice, image, photograph and name for publicity purposes (in any medium, including still photographs and films, and on the internet, including any websites hosted by Regent Shopping Centre and its related companies) and in advertising, marketing or promotional material without additional compensation or prior notice and, in entering the Competition, all entrants consent to the same.
- By ticking the box to sign up to our newsletter you agree to receive emails from Regent Shopping Centre containing updates that we think may interest you. You will be given the opportunity to unsubscribe on every email that we send.
- Regent Shopping Centre accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Competition or accepting the prize. Regent Shopping Centre further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to you or any other person relating to or resulting from participation in or wining of the Competition.
- No purchase necessary.
- Entries must be submitted by 23:59 on the 27th November. Entries received after this date will not be considered.
- Judging will take place on the 28th November with the winner announced on the 30th November. Winners will be contacted by phone call or email in the first instance. The winner will also be announced on Regent Shopping Centre’s social channels on the 2nd December; giving the winner time to communicate the prize win to the family member returning home.
- Should the winner not be contactable, after 24hours we will choose an alternative winner.