Christmas officially begins at Regent on Saturday 23rd November when the big man himself, Santa Claus, arrives in the centre at 12pm, before switching on the town centre Christmas lights with the help of boyband, Five at 5:30pm.
From the 23rd November, visitors to the centre can expect to see Santa and his elf walking around the centre, posing for photos and chatting to customers. You might even get a sweet treat.
The popular Elf Workshops are back for another year. Each child who attends will leave Regent as a certified elf, completed with an official certificate and a free elf hat.
Post your letters to Santa before the 18th December and get a reply direct from the north pole. The big red Regent postbox will be in centre beside our new Christmas tree from the 23rd November with regular collections to ensure swift replies.
Bring your little ones to see Santa and his elf on the dates below:
- Saturday 23 November | 12-5pm
- Saturday 30 November | 12-3pm
- Saturday 7 December | 12-3pm
- Saturday 14 December | 12-3pm
- Saturday 21 December | 12-3pm
- Sunday 1 December | 12-3pm
- Sunday 8 December | 12-3pm
- Sunday 15 December | 12-3pm